Pediatric skin diseases are prevalent and take a devastating toll on the physical, social, and psychological well-being of children and their families. Established in 2012 as the first-ever research alliance in pediatric dermatology, PeDRA is a vibrant organization focused on conducting high quality research to improve the lives of children and their families. PeDRA currently supports more than 300 members working on more than 50 collaborative research projects, as well as a robust annual conference and growing research grants program.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Be part of a vibrant community of dedicated investigators who formulate ideas, establish collaborations, and conduct research in support of children and their families.
- Access to centralized support services designed to enable efficient, effective research for investigators with limited time and resources.
- Opportunities to learn and connect through activities like the PeDRA Mentorship Program and PeDRA Annual Conference.
- Grow your network beyond academia through PeDRA’s connections to industry and patient advocacy.
- Become a recognized leader in the field through the publication of high impact research and opportunities to participate on PeDRA boards and committees.
- And much more!
PeDRA has over 400 members across 140+ institutions.
Join today through one of PeDRA’s three membership categories:
- Active Member ($150/year): Investigators and/or clinicians with a commitment to research in pediatric dermatology or an area relevant to pediatric dermatology.
- Affiliate Member ($100/year): PhD scientists, allied health professionals, research coordinators, and other members of a research team with a commitment to collaborative research.
- Trainee Member (FREE): Graduate or medical students, postdocs, residents, and fellows who are currently participating in clinical and/or research training in pediatric dermatology or an area relevant to pediatric dermatology.
- NEW! Community Member (FREE): Parents, advocates, and/or patients over the age of 18 with a direct connection or significant interest in childhood skin disease or pediatric dermatology research. Click here to apply today!
- Interested in an institutional membership? Contact Jenn Dawson.
For more information or questions, contact Jenn Dawson, PeDRA Outreach Manager.