The PeDRA membership community is vibrant, diverse, and full of individuals who distinguish themselves through service to others and to the field of pediatric dermatology research. The PeDRA Awards Program seeks to recognize individuals who have made truly unique and impactful contributions to the field, the organization, and those around them. We are currently seeking nominations for our 2023 PeDRA Awards. Review the criteria below and submit your nominations by 11:59PM PT on August 10, 2023.
Mentor of the Year
Awarded to an individual who has provided distinguished support to students, trainees, and/or junior investigators through the PeDRA Mentorship Program or any PeDRA Grant, Fellowship, or Career Development Award.
Volunteer of the Year
Awarded to an individual who has provided distinguished unpaid service in support of a PeDRA committee, event, program, or another initiative.
Community Member of the Year
Awarded to a patient, parent, or advocate who has made a distinguished contribution to PeDRA and/or research in the field of pediatric dermatology.
- All nominations must be submitted using this form by 11:59PM PT on August 10, 2023. Nominations will not be accepted by phone, email, or regular mail.
- Nominees must be PeDRA members in good standing at the time of nomination with the following additional stipulations:
- Only Community Members are eligible as Community Member of the Year.
- Members from any category are eligible as Mentor of the Year or Volunteer of the Year.
- Self-nominations are not allowed. However, nominations may be submitted by any other individual, regardless of their PeDRA membership status, relationship to PeDRA, or relationship to the nominee.
- The same individual may nominate more than one nominee for each award or one nominee for multiple awards. Separate forms must be submitted for each nomination.
- Nominators must provide their name and email for their nomination to be considered.
All nominations will be reviewed by the PeDRA Nominating Committee, which reserves the right to gather additional information and contact the nominator during the course of their review. Awardees will be recognized at and receive travel support for the 2023 PeDRA Annual Conference in Atlanta.
If you have questions regarding awards, please contact PeDRA’s Executive Director, Mike Siegel.
Submit Your Nominations
All nominations must be submitted using this form by 11:59PM PT on August 10, 2023. The same individual may nominate more than one nominee for each award or one nominee for multiple awards. Separate forms must be submitted for each nomination.