PeDRA has defined the process of intake, evaluation and distribution of surveys that support PeDRA’s mission.
- Download the application form (download here) and submit together with the actual survey to Katherine Devenport
- If successful, you will be required to provide the following:
- a link to the survey
- proof of IRB approval/exemption
- PeDRA and/or SPD will send the survey link to their respective memberships
- PeDRA and/or SPD will send a reminder about the link 2 weeks after the initial submission
- In order to avoid “survey fatigue”, PeDRA reserves its right to stagger sending the links to the membership
Criteria for evaluation (**please read the PeDRA survey policy in full)
- Survey fits with the mission and vision of PeDRA
- Survey addresses an important problem in pediatric dermatology
- Survey is the best method to answer the stated research question
PeDRA will not accept industry surveys that are done for the purpose of marketing.
Inquiries about the application process: email Katherine Devenport