Pediatric skin diseases are prevalent and take a devastating toll on the physical, social, and psychological well-being of children and their families. Established in 2012 as the first-ever research alliance in pediatric dermatology, PeDRA is a vibrant organization focused on conducting high quality research to improve the lives of children and their families. PeDRA currently supports more than 235 members working on more than 40 collaborative research projects, as well as a robust annual conference and growing research grants program.
Click here to fill out a brief application.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Be part of a vibrant community of dedicated investigators who formulate ideas, establish collaborations, and conduct research in support of children and their families.
- Access to centralized support services designed to enable efficient, effective research for investigators with limited time and resources.
- Opportunities to learn and connect through activities like the PeDRA Mentorship Program and PeDRA Annual Conference.
- Grow your network beyond academia through PeDRA’s connections to industry and patient advocacy.
- Become a recognized leader in the field through the publication of high impact research and opportunities to participate on PeDRA boards and committees.
- And much more!
Join today through one of PeDRA’s three membership categories:
- Active Member ($150/year): Investigators and/or clinicians with a commitment to pediatric dermatology or an area relevant to pediatric dermatology.
- Affiliate Member ($100/year): Nurses, coordinators, and other members of a research team with a commitment to pediatric dermatology or an area relevant to pediatric dermatology.
- Trainee Member (FREE): Graduate students, postdocs, residents, or fellows who are currently participating in clinical and/or research training in pediatric dermatology or an area relevant to pediatric dermatology.
For more information, contact Jenn Dawson, PeDRA Membership and Outreach Liaison.
For information about Patient Advocacy Organization or Industry Partnership, please contact Mike Siegel, Executive Director.