Meeting policies subject to change. Check back often for updates
- Financial support for the conference is limited to lodging. Lodging will only be covered for the nights of Thursday, October 25, and Friday, October 26 for those who are sharing a room*
- We expect that you will plan to attend the entire conference, arriving prior to the opening session on Friday (October 26, 2018 ) and departing after the meeting conclusion on Saturday (October 27, 2018).
- There are a limited number of Resident/Fellow registration slots available. Financial support for hotel and travel expenses for trainees and some junior faculty** will be available. Residents, Fellows, and Junior Faculty applying for consideration for support are required to submit a paragraph about their career goals and the role that research will play in their career. Be sure to complete the text field in the registration form to be considered.
- Residents, Fellows, and Investigators are encouraged to submit an abstract for the conference. Information about the abstract submission process will be available at https://pedraresearch.org/conference-abstract If you have questions regarding abstracts and/or posters, please contact Chezka Solon, email@example.com, for details.
- Patient Advocacy Organizations are being asked to prepare their top clinical questions/research issues considered as priorities for their respective disease areas. These questions will help workgroups in their breakout sessions and will inform other conference discussions about specific research needs and opportunities for collaboration. If you have questions, please contact Sheila Rittenberg
- Abstracts should only be submitted by PeDRA Active Members or residents/fellows/junior faculty/research associates in collaboration with Active Members.
- Abstracts submissions are due August 20, 2018
- Registration deadline is August 31, 2018. No same day registration.
- There will be no refund of fees for cancellation after August 31, 2018.
- Industry colleagues: For detailed policy regarding industry engagement at the Annual Conference, please contact Sheila Rittenberg
*Financial support for lodging is not available to advocacy or industry partners. No other financial support (i.e. travel, transportation or M&IE) is offered.
**Junior faculty within the first 2 years of practice and attending the meeting for the first time.