By creating a collaborative network of researchers, PeDRA multiplies the power of individual scientists and enables them to together tackle important questions and gaps in knowledge and therapeutics for pediatric skin diseases. Multicenter studies that are underway are listed below, with multiple other studies in planning phases. We welcome additional investigators and input!
- Multicenter Phenotype-Genotype analysis of Vascular Overgrowth Syndromes. **No longer accepting additional study sites**
– Contact: Clinical Research Assistant – Katherine Mueller, Phone: 414-955-2846.
- Multicenter Retrospective Review of Beta Blocker Use in Young, Small, and Pre-term Infants for Infantile Hemangioma. – Contact: Wendy Kim, DO, Phone: 708-897-5608.
See additional details about Birthmarks
Genetic Skin Disorders
- Prospective Study of Newborns with Ichthyosis. – Contact: Brittany Craiglow, MD
- Yale Disorders of Keratinization Project. – Contact: Keith Choate, MD, PhD
- Gene Discovery and Genetic Diagnosis in Inherited and Mosaic Skin Disorders. – Contact: Keith Choate, MD, PhD
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinical Characterization and Outcomes Database (CCOD). – Contact: Anna Bruckner, MD
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Anemia study. – Contact: Anna Bruckner, MD
See additional details about Genetic Skin Disorders
Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Prospective, observational study of the 4 major systemic agents available for severe atopic dermatitis. – Contact: Wynnis Tom, MD
- Morphea clinical registry and biobank. – Contact: Yvonne Chiu, MD
- A retrospective review of squaric acid for alopecia areata. – Contact: Nanette Silverberg, MD
See additional details about Inflammatory Skin Diseases