In 2013, PeDRA established its Annual Conference, a research meeting involving dermatology researchers and clinicians, government representatives, and patient advocacy organizations. Important scientific milestones were defined to boost pediatric dermatology research.
**If you would like more information about the proceedings, please contact Sheila Rittenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-381-5950. It is not too late to join PeDRA or a PeDRA subgroup!
SAVE THE DATE: The 2015 Annual Conference will be held November 6-7, 2015 at the Westin O’Hare Hotel, near DFW Airport, Dallas, TX.
- Pitfalls and Successes: Lessons from the ImproveCareNow Network
- New Drug Development and Real-World Comparative Studies
- Project Management for Multicenter Studies
- Study Design for Early Investigators – Balancing Ideas and Feasibility
- And more speed networking!